Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Life At The Moment

It's the school holidays now and it doesn't feel like the break I used to have after SPM. Haha! Of course it wouldn't be like that. My schedule's pack with loads of activities. 2 activities down at the moment: Photo shooting and my Driving's QTI test. (I passed!) Would have my P license after the holidays are over. Pray-tell I'll pass the real thing with the JPJ people. 
         2 unusually exciting things happened. No. 1: Weldon's birthday (ex-ketua of SOS). Thanks for Foon Yoong (a.k.a our ex-secretary) for organizing a mini youth outing to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, we had loads of fun!

 It's a good movie. I laughed, quite a lot. 23 of us wanted to watch but there were only 16 tickets. So Yoong, Cally, Juan Wyn, Joel, Tevin and Wei Zheng sacrificed. (I can't remember who was the other one...) Before the movie we had lunch at Govin's. (I hope I didn't misspell) It's a Northen Indian Restaurant. Good food... Yum... 







My beloved SOS Youth. I will surely miss them in 2 years time. Oh well, and then it's the photo shoot which happened yesterday. I cannot show any of the pictures yet, but the video, I can. I think. Still, thinking about it. It was incredibly funny. That's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice