Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Restarting - Refreshing!

Being in Form 6 is a blast, I tell you. Especially when I decided to be a librarian. Being a librarian in High School Klang is no joke. We Form 6 students are assigned to specific tasks and I was placed in a group in charged of movie shows. I was selected as the secretary of that group and secretarial work is also a NO joke and NO play-play job. I handle every single thing that has to do with paper from letters, movie schedules, duty schedules and also contacting group members for meetings and reminders. Library month has started 3 days ago and so does everything else. Movie shows are going through smoothly so far, THANK GOD! 
             We have earned nearly to RM400 now which is quite a progress. Although we couldn't match to our seniors achievement which is RM300 the first day itself. I tried finding a picture of my school's library on the net but it seems that High Klang isn't that famous after all. Haha!
             Being super busy and tired ever since I decided to be a librarian, my quiet time spent with God has also decreased and I tell you, I've noticed that my behaviour has become more and more ungraceful and joyless; which is the total opposite thing of a Christian. I should be shinning not dimming darker and darker. That is why I've got to get back on track again. No matter whether my homework is piling up or not. I've gotta make time for God. Restarting and refreshing now... Lord, Your grace is enough!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice