Thursday, October 6, 2011

AROUND THE CORNER

Many things are around the corner now.
First up the list is my finals. *sigh... I'm not ready yet and I think I'm preparing for it but I don't feel like I'm preparing for it. So many things are happening, so far since the 1st of October, I will have been to Logos Hope for 3 times. I feel a hint of emo-ness in this post. 
I have signed up for Maaduu. A website that shows legal and licensed Korean dramas for free. I thought I would enjoy watching a few but I'm actually quite bored of it already. They're quite some old dramas like Winter Sonata and Boys Over Flowers and Full House but I just don't seem to have the interest to watch them at the moment. It's really quite weird for me. Haha! It's actually a very good thing, come to think of it. I'll be able to concentrate more on my studies. I think my thought ans imagination is still lingering on the novel I found in my school library title: Shiver. It's a werewolf story. It's quite simple for my understanding of English usage and it's obviously addictive. Good thing I have't got my yellow card to borrow fictional and non-fictional books or else I would have spent my time reading finish the book. 
            Thank God that I wasn't sleepy at all during Maths tuition. That was really a first for me since I started tuition in August. Hmm... I wanna get a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice